- PDM Applications Engineer specializing in the configuration, deployment, integration, training, and support of the Oracle Agile PDM system.
- Extensive knowledge required of the Agile administrative client (Java) to configure object types, attributes, users, groups, roles, workflows, reports, and interfaces (Active Directory, MCAD, ECAD, MRP, etc.)
- Will provide (Agile) PDM application support and training for individual users, engineering functional organizations, and program teams within the division hardware engineering and program team communities.
- Support the System Configuration, Operations and Maintenance (O&M) guides, and the internal WEB Page which document and provide complete system configuration, maintenance, community support.
- Assist and execute the activities of the PDM Support Team. Interface with the PDM Project Team and the MRP team.
- Provide application and process support for individual users and enterprise-wide applications (PDM, MRP, ECAD, MCAD, etc.) and other services used by the division engineering community.
- Team leadership
- BS in Computer Information Systems or a related field
- 6 or more years of experience supporting software/tools.
- Experience leading small projects
- Must have the ability to obtain a security clearance.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience administering complex applications and/or large databases preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to prepare and present technical documents and presentations to employees and customers.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn new technologies and execute tasks with moderate guidance.
- Ability to be very detail oriented and interact with a wide range of individuals and levels of management.
- Customer focus and understand customer’s sense of urgency.
- Dependable team player.
- Possess good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Have a willingness to work with teams, individuals and vendors to troubleshoot application and process problems.
- Must be customer focused and service oriented
- Have the leadership skills required to identify systemic problems then marshal the resources to uccessfully attack the problem.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Candidates will support Environment, Health and Safety by fulfilling the Harris EHS Policy, complying with Harris EHS programs and applicable regulations, and striving for continual EHS improvement.