Data Analysts in the Disney+ Content Analytics team are the experimentation and analytics partner for the Disney+ studio content team. They focus on driving content engagement on Disney+ through measurement, analysis, and insight generation. These analysts focus on improving business results through the combination of statistical rigor, data analysis, and fast paced execution with an emphasis on driving actionable business recommendations.
- Experimentation: Develop test plans, define success metrics, and ensure accurate results methodologically, technically, and statistically.
- Goaling and KPIs: Work “full-stack” to define KPIs and goal metrics with XFN stakeholders, forecast outcomes, and measure pacing against those targets.
- Business Performance Reporting, Visualization, and Regression Management: Be the primary partner for cross-functional stakeholders to understand performance of content on the platform. When content engagement is ahead or behind expectations, dig in to drive meaningful, actionable insights that help the business performance improve or double-down on success.
- Deep-Dive Analysis: Analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create common understanding of how people are interacting with the platform and content.
- Forecasting, and Opportunity Sizing: Both to set goals and help evaluate potential opportunities, this analyst will be tasked with forecasting and opportunity sizing. This will help business stakeholders evaluate trade-offs in different approaches, and create targets for driving business performance.
- Partnership: Partner closely with business stakeholders to identify and unlock opportunities, and with other data teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, testing platforms, data visualization, and data architecture.
Basic Qualifications :
- 5+ years of analytical experience.
- 3+ years work experience using SQL and Python/R or other statistical programming language.
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Chartio, etc.
- Understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression analysis).
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information.
- Strong communication skills, as well as written and verbal presentation skills.
- Degree in an analytical field.