Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics (CIMA) is a Global Marketing & Sales organization within Walt Disney Parks and Resorts (WDPR) that informs strategy development and decision-making through actionable data analytics, integration and insights.
Within CIMA, the Digital Analytics team is focused on leveraging best practices in web analytics to capture, analyze and optimize our websites to drive Guest satisfaction and business outcomes. We use data to maximize the magic in Guest trips to the greatest vacation destinations in the world, including the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, the Disneyland Resort in California, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, and the Shanghai Disneyland Resort. We also support businesses such as Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney and Disney Vacation Club.
The Manager, Digital Analytics must be an innovative problem solver with a passion for developing and growing a team. The leader must be able to inspire others and have a desire for continuous learning in the dynamic space of Digital Analytics.
The position reports to the Vice President, Digital Analytics and Travel Operations, and leads multiple direct reports.
- Lead a team of professionals within focused on web, mobile app and contact center analytics
- Provide insight from the data and communicate opportunities or issues through holistic storytelling
- Ensure that that there is a culture of quality within the team in all aspects including data quality, analytical thought leadership, best practices, cast development and partner relationships
- Support commercial teams, product management groups and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth analysis
- Recommend optimization tactics to improve performance continuously
- Manage the compilation and dissemination of regular (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) reports on performance
- Seek opportunities to improve the report processes, data collection, delivery methods, and value
- Exercise judgment and interpretation of requests to deliver the appropriate metric with the necessary context
- Provide guidance and support to casual users/ consumers of the metrics
- Guide data requirements by working with other data management, analytic, technology and business groups within the enterprise to ensure that the data needed is available for analysis
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years web analytics experience
- Experience in actionable analytics and optimization
- Ability to derive and present insights from data
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe SAnalytics products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced experience in communicating with senior managers and executives
- Experience in strategic marketing and planning
- Deep understanding of segmentation and targeting
- Must be able to manage time effectively within a very complex environment
- Ability to lead and develop team of several people
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Travel Industry and ecommerce experience
- Understanding of direct marketing and personalization
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Knowledge of statistical testing methodology
- Experience in monetizing actions such as insights delivered
- Conversational ability in Mandarin or French is an asset
Required Education :
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field – e.g. Marketing, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, etc.