Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics (CIMA) is part of the Marketing & Sales center of excellence for Disney Parks, Experiences and Products. CIMA influences decision making with integrated, objective, and actionable insights. Within CIMA, the Digital & Travel Operations Analytics (DTOA) team provides analysis across the primary modes used by Guests/clients for vacation discovery, planning, transacting, and management to enable decision making and optimization.
The Travel Operations Analyst will provide measurement and analytical support for contact centers at Walt Disney World. He/she will partner with operations leaders to evaluate the performance of existing processes and develop measurement plans to evaluate new strategies and technology designed to improve the guest experience and drive business results.
In order to succeed in the role, the candidate must be comfortable working with partners, preparing recurring reporting, conducting both planned and ad hoc analyses, and communicating insights to stakeholders.
This position reports to the Travel Operations Analytics Manager and has no direct reports.
- Build, maintain, and distribute recurring contact center reporting
- Provide analytic expertise on contact center eCommerce teams (web chat, in-app messaging, email)
- Perform data discovery and documentation on new data sources
- Partner with Data Services teams to build automated processes and troubleshoot data discrepancies
- Develop monthly performance recommendations to support the variable pay program
- Provide analytical support to the contact center Project Development and Technology Solutions teams, measuring and interpreting the business impact of new initiatives and technology enhancements.
- Develop presentations that provide quantitative analysis and recommendations to stakeholders on assigned projects
Basic Qualifications :
- 1+ years of analytical and data exploration experience
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to proactively identify and develop solutions to complex questions
- Proven ability to manage analytics projects from discovery through completion
- Understand how to derive actionable insights from data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain and grow relationships with partners/clients/team
- Proficiency with reporting, data visualization, and analytical tools such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, R, SAS, and/or Python
Preferred Qualifications :
- Understanding of contact center and web metrics
- Experience using forecasting methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to apply statistical rigor to analysis
- Understanding of chat and messaging technology
- Experience in text mining, sentiment analysis and/or natural language processing
Required Education :
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical/quantitative field
Preferred Education :
- Graduate degree in an analytical/quantitative field