The Walt Disney World Revenue Planning and Forecasting team is responsible for the preparation of monthly forecasts, Long-Term Plans and Annual Operating Plans (AOPs) for all Walt Disney World lines of business (LOBs), including admissions / attendance, rooms, food & beverage, merchandise and other revenue.
This role will have responsibility for consolidation of the Long-Term Plan, AOP and monthly forecasts across all revenue LOBs. The role will partner with members of all revenue LOB teams as well as the WDW Financial Planning team, the DPEP Segment Financial Planning team and other key players across DPEP Finance and the WDW Commercial Strategy organization. She or he will proactively lead and clearly communicate expectations for all revenue planning and forecast processes and lead development of presentations for senior leadership, providing valuable information and insights on business performance.
This role will have two direct reports: one full-time Cast Member and one professional intern.
- Lead team responsible for weekly and monthly reporting and forecasting processes with a high attention to detail and an ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate timely and accurate information to partners in support of all financial planning and forecasting processes, quarterly earnings reports and other presentations
- Translate business performance drivers into insightful analysis, recommendations, and presentations for senior leadership
- Partner with multiple stakeholders within Revenue Planning & Forecasting, Finance, Commercial Strategy and Marking Center of Excellence to provide actionable insights and influence business decisions
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or other business / quantitative field
- Minimum four years of experience in financial / quantitative analysis with ability to articulate compelling story about business performance
- Demonstrated ability to leverage Excel and PowerPoint to develop convincing analyses and presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment with a positive demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately and proactively with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated strong sense of accountability and pride in delivering high quality deliverables
Required Education :
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Prior experience with revenue planning and forecasting processes
- Knowledge of DPEP financial processes / systems
- Experience managing direct reports