Disney Parks is growing its consumer-centric marketing team, who are responsible for audience planning, targeting and media buying. This innovative and growth-oriented business unit at Disney Parks is investing in data-driven talent to drive audience engagement and core business objectives.
As a key player on Disney Parks’ Audience Team, the Customer Engagement Manager for Audience Strategy will use Disney Park’s Data Management Platform (DMP) to gather and create audience segments for audience targeting and insights. He or She will partner with the Media Planning team to understand core audiences for our media campaigns, estimate the size and available reach of those audiences within paid platforms, and then group those audiences into segments in the DMP. He or she will help drive data acquisition, audience modeling, and overall audience targeting strategy across multiple platforms.
We are looking for puzzle solvers and pattern finders with an ability to use marketing technology on a daily basis. We require big data enthusiasts who love storytelling and can wear many hats when needed. This role spans diverse brand needs and across all the programmatic disciplines in which we are investing.
- Using state-of-the-art planning and targeting tools and interfaces. This is a hands-on keyboard role where big data is used to discover audiences and to target them across all relevant digital channels
- Fulfilling audience creation requests and maintaining an organized and usable database of target audiences
- Developing audience models and scores in partnership with media agencies and internal analytics teams
- Coordinating regularly with Media Planning to receive requests and provide feedback on targeting performance
- Providing input on methodology to create statistically significant and actionable test plans
- Interacting with multiple partners and continually collaborating across the marketing organization to promote audience-centric thinking and knowledge sharing
- Understanding performance objectives and develop successful strategies to meet them
- Keeping daily tabs on industry trends and serve as a subject matter expert by informing wider team
Basic Qualifications :
- Data-driven with demonstrable skills with Data Management Platforms (DMP) such as BlueKai, Krux, Coreaudience, or Adobe Audience Manager
- Knowledge in buying 1st and 3rd party audience data, or an industry-level understanding of data partnerships in the programmatic space
- Hands-on experience with Audience Insights platforms such as Facebook Audience Insights, Twitter Audience Insights, Yahoo Audience Insights, etc., with an ability to provide valuable and actionable strategic recommendations and insights
- Experience leveraging Demand Side Platforms (DSP) such as DBM, AOP, Turn, Facebook, ad serving, and/or digital bid management systems
- 5+ years in digital media planning, activation, or online media management with at least one year in programmatic advertising or precision marketing
- Ability to perform data collection and data mining, as well as build state-of-the-art decision science algorithms, tools and systems
- High familiarity with consumer media consumption habits and a drive to push audience-centric digital campaigns
Required Education :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Psychology, Statistics or other quantitative field