The Customer Relationship Management team is responsible for creating and cultivating direct-to-consumer relationships with The Walt Disney Company’s most strategic customer segment. It does so by managing the Disney Visa Cards business which is both an operating unit as well as a cross-business unit loyalty program. The department is made up of 35 professionals across multiple disciplines (Marketing, Finance, Business Operations) who work closely in a highly dynamic environment with cross-functional partners across Disney, our bank card issuer, and our payment network.
This position sits within the Business Operations team and is responsible for providing operational support for technical initiatives that involve acquiring customers and delivering product benefits associated with the Disney Visa Cards. These initiatives often require extensive technical integration with other Disney business units and our bank issuer.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Get up to speed quickly with regard to operational and technical processes
- Solve problems with an appropriate level of urgency
- Develop strong relationships with technical, digital, compliance, and operations teams
- Manage work in a disciplined and organized manner
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
Lead efforts to resolve operational and technical issues:
- Assess business impact and assign severity level
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to identify root cause
- Facilitate timely remediation
- Prepare post mortem reports
Lead test coordination:
- Manage test support requests;
- Clarify test objectives, including specific high-level test cases
- Review detailed test scripts to ensure they cover all test cases
- Work with bank issuer to provide test data and accounts to support execution of test cases
- Facilitate test execution;
- Schedule meetings between Disney business units and bank issuer to conduct joint testing
- Monitor and share test results
- Work with partners to troubleshoot test region issues
- Manage software/system updates that directly support or impact Disney Visa Card initiatives.
Develop calendar of scheduled sustainment tasks, e.g. SSL certificate renewals, data security-related assessments
- Work with internal and external partners to identify upgrade/enhancement activities to add to plan, e.g. AWS migrations, re-platforming projects
- Identify key stakeholders and work with them to define deliverables with timelines and key points of intersection
- Work with compliance partners and other key stakeholders to facilitate data security assessments
- Flag potential risks and escalate them to management.
- Develop and maintain process documentation.
Work with partners to ensure technical process documents are updated appropriately, including design and technical specifications, architectural diagrams, process flows
- Document guest experience and data flows
- Create report layouts with field definitions
- Document troubleshooting and triage processes, including monitoring and escalation protocols
- Maintain lists of all systems/platforms/servers that support program.
- Develop requirements to support marketing / payment / technology initiatives.
- Provide input to functional and technical requirements that support business objectives
- Document use cases and supporting operational / information / control processes
- Provide input to test, launch, hypercare and sustainment plans, including definition of change management protocols
- Manage work in well organized and systematic manner.
Identify and coordinate with key technology stakeholders needed to complete tasks
- Equip them with appropriate context and details regarding objectives
- Develop step-by-step approach to tackling work, with assigned dates and stakeholders
Basic Qualifications :
- 2-3 years operational or systems support experience in an environment that has significant technical infrastructure, including:
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Process mapping and documentation
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including appropriate judgment regarding
- How to adjust to different audiences
- When and how to keep peers, partners and supervisor abreast of activities
- Able to multi-task in a busy business environment
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to adapt to shifting priorities Highly accountable and self-motivated
- Passion for ensuring a positive and seamless Guest experience
- Constant drive for improvement
- Experience with:
- Payments/transaction processes, including familiarity with digital wallets
- Digital technology, including familiarity with native/hybrid app architecture and design principles
- Systems engineering concepts relating to establishing secure connections, firewalls, security certs, etc.
Required Education :
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in technical discipline