The Revenue Management organization is part of a team that supports Disney Resorts in the core competencies of yield management, revenue planning, pricing, promotions and optimization. Candidates should have a natural curiosity to understand the "why" behind business performance, take a proactive role in problem-solving, be results oriented, be able to prioritize and be a team player in a collaborative environment.
This is an hourly, full-time project hire with no guarantee of permanent placement and will report to the Manager-Revenue Management.
- Optimize Walt Disney World room inventory by strategically blocking reservations and maximizing overall resort utilization through the DREAMS, LILO, TravelBox, DVC Corporate (AS400Z), HROS and D3 systems.
- Provide reporting and exception requests for Resort Operations and Revenue Management teams.
Basic Qualifications :
- Demonstrated strong expertise within Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to learn new computer software quickly
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and continuous improvement process skills
- Established effective organizational and time management skills with an exceptional attention to detail
- Proven experience communicating to multiple levels in an organization
- Capability to prioritize multiple tasks and critically think through complex situations
- Willingness to be flexible with work schedule, including second shift, weekends and holidays
- Resort operations (e.g., front desk, concierge) or reservation call center experience
- Experience with LILO, DREAMS, DVC Corporate (AS400Z) and TravelBox systems
- Demonstrated expertise with MS Excel (e.g., pivot tables, VLOOKUP), Word and Outlook
- Familarity with SQL and Tableau
- Demonstrated exceptional analytical skills
- Proven experience and excellent understanding of Disney Vacation Club (DVC)
Required Education :
- Associates degree or equivalent
Preferred Education :
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Business Analytics or equivalent
Additional Information :
We strongly encourage applicants to upload a copy of their resume and to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for an interview.