A team of high performing problem-solvers, and subject matter experts that solve complex Talent, Human Capital, and HR issues using proven scientific and mathematical techniques and communicate in ways which resonate with clients to support business decisions.
- Consult with clients across the organization, translating high-level business objectives into analytical solutions that provide clear and actionable insights
- Conduct analysis connecting behavioral analytics with labor economics to identify key insights and drivers to employee behavior
- Construct complex data sets and measures to be used in analyses that drive business decisions
- Develop sustainable statistical algorithms and machine learning processes that support HR business processes, tools, models, or products
- Work collaboratively with team members to develop analytical solutions which support cross-functional needs
- Develop and deliver model/forecast outputs to be leveraged by key partners, clients, and internal reporting Proactively identify analytical opportunities to solve key business issues or strategies
- Synthesize analytical output and findings for storytelling and decision making
- You have deep technical knowledge and experience in conducting complex analysis using multiple data sources and a passion for attention to detail
- You are an abstract thinker with the ability to solve complex problems in creative, sustainable ways
- You have proven experience dealing in labor economics or behavioral analytics
- You have strong critical thinking skills and ask relevant questions to improve processes and build efficiencies
- You possess the talent for strong influencing and networking skills to help build and foster existing consultative relationships that drive synergy and partnership opportunities
- You can focus on the here and now while keeping a keen eye to the future and the organizational capability to prioritize work
- You have the exceptional ability to make timely and effective decisions to meet fluid deadlines
- You are proactive and self-motivated with the capability to work autonomously and make independent decisions to meet deliverables with minimal oversight
- You are passionate about continuous improvement with a strong desire to continue learning in order to stay relevant to business changes and industry trends
- You can effectively handle and maintain confidential information
- You are adaptable and have high level of comfort with change and ambiguity
Basic Qualifications :
- 4 years at an analyst level in a data-oriented role dealing in statistics or analytics. Deep knowledge of analytical tools and processes & data infrastructures
- Decision Science or Workforce Planning.
Required Education :
- 4 year degree in Organization Psychology, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a related field.
Preferred Education :
- Advanced Degree (Masters or above) in an Organization Psychology, Mathematics, and Statistics, Economics or a related field.