At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, Parks & Resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Imagine yourself as a Data Analyst with HR Data Operations where your natural passion for working with data and partnering with others who share that passion for data will help to ensure the company is enabled to make smart business decisions with the best possible human resources data. In this role, you will be able to blaze new paths in this data rich environment through managing the integrity, efficiency, and availability of data. You will have the chance to leverage your expertise and knowledge to maximize the Company’s investment in our employees through complex analysis, compelling storytelling, and creative solutions.
You have a curiosity that leads you to always ask, “What’s possible?” and you have the ability to bring those concepts to reality in everything you touch from data integration design to implementation of new policy.
- Perform data profiling and database structure research in order to understand relevant data elements along with their definitions and use.
- Document and maintain data standards, partnering with functional and business data owners to map existing HR data structures, usage, and common definitions
- Partner within and across People Insights as well as Enterprise Business Systems to translate functional requirements into data needs for development
- Partner with data developers to implement and validate data infrastructure enhancements
- Provide consultative support for HR clients on questions regarding data and relationships along with delivering creative solutions to data related problems.
Basic Qualifications :
- You are passionate about the benefits of accurate and actionable data, you drive consistency and enjoy partnering with others to accomplish the task
- You are proficient in SQL with a thorough understanding of data and systems' infrastructures
- You are a solutions-oriented critical thinker
- You have deep technical knowledge and experience in data management, data quality, and/or data governance
- You demonstrate the ability to translate business issues and requirements into actionable plans, and to deliver against those plans
- You have the exceptional ability to make timely and effective decisions to meet fluid deadlines
- You have the capability to work autonomously and make independent decisions to meet deliverables with minimal oversight
- You can effectively handle and maintain confidential information