Reporting to the Senior Infrastructure Technology Manager, we are looking to hire a D365/OneStream Functional Analyst who is hard-working, dedicated, and eager to learn new technologies. This role is very hands-on and requires the individual to build working relationships across the office and share an enthusiasm for all things Technology. This person will need to work as part of a team, as well as collaborate with others, to design, deliver, and support complex and secure solutions that will serve the company users and its customers.
- 5 - 10 years of Functional consulting experience in AX2012 Finance & Operations of which at least 2 years of experience in D365, with emphasis on the following business and application areas:
- General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Project module Fixed Assets, Reporting (SSRS, Management Reporter).
- Experience in Interface configuration Inbound and Outbound (Batch management, Security framework, workflow management).
- Experience as lead functional business analyst on projects ranging from transformational (those that have end-to-end process impacts, significant process or application modifications, the phases of typical implementation)
- Good understanding of D365 table structure and data schemas
- Experience in analyzing and quantifying complex process issues, design and deliver critical D365 solutions for Finance team
- Knowledge and experience in LCS and Microsoft procedures/landscape
- Experience in advocating and enforcing system/data/delivery best practices
- Experience in all phases/activities of the delivery timeline (for agile/waterfall hybrid) (e.g. time/effort estimations, hosting of analysis workshops/gathering requirements, design documentation and artifact production/review, testing cycles, etc.)
- Experience in delivering on a financial services industry engagement is very much preferred, but not a deal-breaker
- AX/D365FO Functional Analysts are usually involved in all technical aspects of an AX/D365FO implementation project
- Maintenance and administration of the OneStream consolidation software
- Work with key stakeholders and end users to effectively determine needs, define business requirements and expand the functionality and usage of OneStream
- Maintaining documentation on key systems and processes
- Coordination of month-end and year-end close procedures with the various entities
- Creation and maintenance of financial ad-hoc reports using tools available in the OneStream software
- Creating excel templates linked to OneStream, to load data related to budget & long-range plans
- Creation and maintenance of user security and access rights, organization and entity structures, chart of accounts, mapping translations, reports and book sets, reporting categories for actual, budget, forecast, 5-year plan
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field or applicable experience
- 5+ years' experience performing as lead Functional Analyst for Finance and Operations.
- Working knowledge of virtualization (Azure), Citrix, or equivalent
- Must have very strong troubleshooting skills and be able to work independently when necessary
- Analytical capability: strong ability to analyze and evaluate data, formulate accurate conclusions and clearly recommend creative solutions
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Collaboration skills: Works effectively in cross functional team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic; comfortable working in a fast-paced DevSecOps environment
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- You must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to drug testing, reference verification, and background check
- You must be willing to work from the New York, NY or Chicago, IL office
To learn more, visit our website. Antares is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.