The Go-to-Market Technology Team empowers business partners in Sales, Marketing & Legal. The Marketing Business Systems Analyst serves as the main point of contact and domain expert, and provides systems support, to the members of our Marketing teams. Leveraging proven Martech expertise and strong system competency, you will help drive the value the marketing team receives from each technology investment.
Daily ownership of all marketing systems which includes but not limited identifying, evaluating, triaging, managing and owning systems that enable the Slack Marketing organization to continue to drive growth for Slack. Lastly, this Sr. Business Systems Analyst should have a deep understanding of Marketing Automation Platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot) and Marketing Point Solution Systems (Drift, SplashThat, ON24, Clearbit, etc.).
- Managing the day-to-day operations, support, and maintenance of marketing platforms and marketing point systems including but not limited to provisioning access, managing enhancements & integration requests, owning triaging, training and empowering end users with proven best practices and detailed documentation.
- Implementing processes that enable the marketing organization to help continue to drive growth for Slack.
- Collaborating with marketing end users and empowering them to leverage standard methodologies, design scalable and optimized business processes.
- Showing deep understanding of the end-to-end marketing processes including campaign creation (email/web/social), lead generation, lead scoring, qualification, distribution and conversion including closed loop reporting by demonstrating CRM technologies and data.
- Assisting in the development of user documentation and enablement materials as necessary.
- Identifying opportunities to improve and simplify tools and processes and drive solutions.
- Proven functional knowledge of marketing, marketing platforms and point system solutions, demand generation, and lead management.
- Expert admin level experience of Marketing Automation Systems (Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud), Website Systems (Drift, ON24, Optimizely, Clearbit, etc.) and Engagement Channels (Highspot, SplashThat, Converter, etc.) or similar platforms with respect to provisioning, managing enhancement requests, and owning the day-to-day operations within each system.
- 5+ years experience in marketing operations or marketing systems analysis, preferably in a fast paced hyper-growth environment.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and social skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Passionately curious about marketing and enthusiastic about well designed systems who is a self-starter, analytical problem solver with strong interpersonal and social skills in order to lead the charge and implement new ideas.
- Strong background in marketing system configuration, system provisioning, triaging requests, troubleshooting bugs, corresponding with cross functional business partners, data flow design, creating training documentation, managing enhancement requests, and data cleansing/appending.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or Marketing required; or equivalent work experience.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.