At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Security & Fire Protection (S&FP) is currently seeking highly motivated Mid-Level Cyber Security Specialists to join their team in Dallas, TX. This position is for 1st shift.
- Perform security analysis of operational and development environments, threats, vulnerabilities and internal interfaces to define and assess compliance with accepted industry and government standards
- Lead and implement the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes under the Risk Managed Framework (RMF) for new and existing information systems
- Facilitates development of Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), Interconnection Security Agreements (ISA), Risk Acceptance Letters (RAL) and support Continuous Monitoring (CONMON)
- Oversees configuration management of assigned systems; auditing systems to ensure security posture integrity
- Lead staff with assessments and test/analysis data to document state of compliance with security requirements
- Conduct risk assessments and investigations, execute appropriate risk mitigations, and oversee incident response activities
- Conducts periodic hardware/software inventory assessments
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and programs. Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies
- Interfaces with the appropriate government customers, suppliers, and company personnel to implement protective mechanisms and to ensure understanding of and compliance with cybersecurity requirements
- Oversees the development and deployment of program information security for all program systems to meet the program and enterprise requirements, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Manages assigned team to facilitate effective execution of Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Provides guidance and coaching to support team within Information Security.
- Manages and performs security compliance continuous monitoring.
- Oversees and participates in security assessments and audits.
- Prepares, reviews, and presents technical reports and briefings.
- Identifies root causes, prioritizes threats and recommends and/or implements corrective action.
- Explores the enterprise and industry for evolving state of industry knowledge and methods regarding information security best practices.
- Leads development of enterprise-wide information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures that may reach across multiple stakeholder organizations.
- This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience with cyber security
- 1+ years of experience in policies and implementation of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Active IAM Level 1 DoD 8140.01 (previously 8570.01) compliant certification (i.e. CAP, GSLC, Security+ CE, CISSP, CASP, CISM, GSLC)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 1+ years working with the National Industrial Security Procedures and Operations Manual (NISPOM)
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master +1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.