The Business Analytics team is responsible for providing data and insights on our business performance and associated processes. The team supports business leaders, in the field and at our headquarter, in order to guide decision making.
We are looking to hire an Analyst to support the Sales team, focusing on building the reporting necessary to understand our sales performance related to online and web analytics.
The Analyst is expected to conduct thorough analysis on customer’s website behavior leading to sales. They are expected to provide recommendations to the Sales organization, on to how to maximize our online sales channel. They must be able to understand the various Sales processes and identify the most important steps and define associated metrics. Developing intuitive and reliable dashboards using tools such as Tableau will be crucial to the Analyst’s success.
The Analyst will be tasked with ensuring that the field Sales teams understand the tools designed to help them increase their productivity. The Analyst should act as an advisor, ultimately helping managers to identify and overcome challenges thereby helping to enhance the productivity of Tesla’s Sales organization.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be experienced in web analytics, be effective working on a project basis and be a strong communicator.
- Conduct thorough analysis on customer’s website behavior leading to sales, and provide recommendations to the Sales Org. on to how to maximize our online channel.
- Define metrics and KPIs to monitor online channel and marketing campaign’s performance
- Maintain a comprehensive suite of dashboards for the sales leaders to help them visualize performance and trends on our website’s traffic, online sales and campaigns
- Ensure consistency, reliability and quality of all standard reports
- Build ad hoc reports and analyses based on requests from the business teams
- Conduct in-depth research on performance and deliver data insights to main business stakeholders
- Act as a database and system expert, provide support to the users from the Sales organization on related applications, operations processes, and operational reports
- Communicate effectively with managers to identify and address areas for improvement
- Assess the current web analytics tools and identifying new tools/vendors as required by the level of insight needed for decision making
- Provide support on usage of systems and tools
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in web/online analytics
- Strong knowledge of Database Management concepts
- Able to work independently and in a team, rigorous, detail-oriented, critical thinker and performance-driven
- Can do attitude and self-driven individual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong English written and verbal skills