Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
Snowflake is looking for an experienced Website Optimization Manager to drive performance optimization of snowflake.com and related subdomains plus various online-focused marketing campaigns.
- Leverage web analytics tools (GA, Bizible, Snowplow, etc.) to provide data-driven suggestions to demand generation functional areas (inbound, outbound, product marketing, content, field) to improve website performance.
- Monitor key site performance metrics and manage updates when needed (page load speed, mobile responsiveness, bounce rate, time on page, average session duration, etc.).
- Develop, manage, and report on multivariate tests and personalization to drive more qualified leads; track visitor journeys (mapping and heat maps) to improve site structure and optimize offers (familiarity with Intellimize a plus).
- Work with marketing intelligence and marketing ops to develop relevant site metrics and key performance indicators to evaluate website and funnel performance and identify opportunities for optimization.
- Work with the greater demand generation team to ideate, create and implement tests that will improve website conversions.
- Coordinate website modifications with website design team and other internal stakeholders.
- 5-7 years proven experience driving performance on high traffic B2B websites.
- Experience with personalization tools or platforms (Intellimize, Optimizely, VWO, etc.) and working knowledge of A/B testing frameworks.
- Strong familiarity with Wordpress.
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS (PHP a plus).
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?