Why Search Discovery?
Our purpose is to enable people to thrive so that businesses can thrive. We believe that the work you do should matter - it should be meaningful to you professionally and personally, and it should have a positive impact on both you and our clients. We are committed to creating an incredible place where passionate and determined people can do incredible things. If you love data, like to solve problems, want to work with amazing people, and create new technology — then this is the place for you.
In this position you will manage the lifecycle of machine learning pipelines on top of large-scale, automated data integration processes, and review quality assurance protocols for the maintenance of such automated processes. You’ll work with industry-leading experts in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment and actively build your skills while driving business value at top enterprises to determine the best ways to transform data in order to be used in analysis, visualization, or consumed by machine learning models. You will have access to first-class cloud computing resources, and have the opportunity to learn from our broader data science community.
What you need to have
- 3+ years of machine learning experience
- 2+ years experience with at least one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.) and Cloud Data Warehouse technologies (Redshift, BigQuery, Athena, etc.).
- 1+ year experience with cloud orchestration technologies, such as Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, boto.
- Software engineering experience in Python and SQL
- Experience with Python machine learning engineering libraries, including scikit-learn, Tensorflow (2.0 preferred), and appropriate cloud SDKs.
- Familiarity with source control, code review, style guide compliance, and modular development.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas clearly in both technical and non-technical professional contexts is critical.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Commitment to embodying our Core Values of Pioneering, Humility, Craftsmanship, Judgment, Resilience, Accountability, Vision, and Wellness.
What you’ll be doing
- Define and estimate tasks required to complete a project.
- Understand and articulate other practice offerings and how they integrate.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients in good and bad situations.
- Articulate client challenges and propose solutions.
- Demonstrate understanding of project budget and timelines.
- Estimate work independently and create project plans/ tasks
- Actively participate in client pitches.
- Identify and assist in closing new opportunities at existing clients
- Consistently extend work and relationship with client
- Participate in the recruiting and interviewing process.
- Lead and create team building efforts within your practice.
- Develop sustainable solutions to share knowledge and experiences within your practice.
- Build team expertise by mentoring and training junior team members and sharing best practices.
What you need to achieve
- Participate in 5 client projects which leverage our machine learning solutions or require the development of new technology.
- Gain certification on at least one of our partner technology platforms.
- Present to the practice a deployed microservice solution supporting our in-house machine learning pipelines.
What we offer you:
We provide an industry-leading total rewards package for our people that includes the basics (competitive merit-based compensation, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance, matching 401k) as well as, a best-in-class wellness program, generous time-off and holiday schedule, parental leave, flexibility for personal obligations, significant investments in growth and development, multiple paths to choose from in your career journey, and more!
More importantly, we can offer you a challenging and rewarding experience with a diverse team of people that are highly collaborative, aligned, and that truly care about one another.
If all this resonates with you and you want to add to our team and culture, apply today!