The Business Analytics team mission is to enable a data driven business and generate knowledge from our data. The team is responsible for providing data and insights on our business performance and associated processes, as well as customers’ insights and products’ insights. The team directly support business leaders from our retails locations and at headquarter, and up to our executive team.
The team is looking to hire an analyst to support field sales leaders' tactics, build local market knowledge and insights, and be proactive to local market analytics needs. The analyst is expected to build strong relationship with local sales leaders and act as an advisor, ultimately helping managers to identify and overcome challenges thereby helping to enhance the productivity of Tesla’s Sales organization. Developing intuitive and reliable dashboards using tools such as Tableau will be crucial to the Analyst’s success. He/she must be able to understand the various Sales & Delivery operation processes and identify the most important steps and define associated metrics.
The Analyst will be tasked with ensuring that the field Sales teams understand the tools designed to help them increase their productivity. To be successful in this role, you will need to be experienced in analytics, be effective working on a project basis and be a strong communicator.
- Develop KPIs, tools and dashboards to facilitate business processes and increase productivity
- Build local market expertise, provide proactive insights directly to field sales leaders
- Ensure consistency, reliability and quality of all standard reports
- Support data and analyses needs for local marketing campaigns
- Build ad hoc reports and analyses based on requests from the sales teams
- Conduct in-depth analysis on performance and deliver insights to main business stakeholders
- Act as a database and system expert, provide support to the users from the Sales organization on related applications, operations processes, and operational reports
- Communicate effectively with managers to identify and address areas for improvement
- Provide support on usage of analytics tools
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in analytics related field (business analytics, statistics, computer science…)
- Strong experience with SQL, Tableau and/or any other visualization tools. Experience with Python or other programming language is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Database Management concepts
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Analytics
- Able to work independently and in a team, rigorous, detail-oriented, critical thinker and performance-driven
- Can do attitude and self-driven individual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong English written and verbal skills