As our Analytics Specialist you will…
Merge Storytelling and Technology
MERGE promotes health, wealth and happiness in the world by merging storytelling with technology and offers marketing and technology clients full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, media, digital platform development and more. MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Brigham Health, Indiana University Health and Marco's Pizza. With offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Kansas City, New York City, & Orange County, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our deep vertical expertise and category insights stem from decade-long partnerships with our top clients.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where talented and ambitious people grow. An experience that encourages people to think higher and feel deeper. An experience where people engage minds and hearts to do the best work of their careers.
Be Accountable and Responsible
- Understand client’s business goals and requirements, design and develop analytic approaches tailored to their needs
- Work with internal and external resources to develop client tools and services such as segmentation, modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to support programs, creative and recommended solutions. Work closely with the agency team in making specific and actionable client recommendations and sell in additional client engagements.
- Must be solid in statistical modeling, segmentation, value analysis, as well as reporting for website, online advertising, social media, mobile, email campaigns and e-commerce activity
- Develop data strategies (e.g. what we should capture, how we should capture it, and the triggers/decisioning as a result, etc.)
- Contribute to innovation for the agency and help to establish the agency in the marketplace as being “accomplished” and cutting-edge in the area of analytics.
- Assist in building out the agency’s services in the area of social media and mobile analytics, customer database analytics and CRM program development.
- Stay current with client and industry developments and benchmark
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience preferred
- Agency background in media or multichannel performance preferred and/or direct marketing experienced ideal
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in social sciences, economics, mathematics, statistics, business or marketing
- Proficiency of web site analytics packages (Google preferred)
- Proficiency of tag management systems (Google Tag Manager preferred)
- Experience designing and creating reports within an enterprise reporting system (Tableau, Datorama or Google Data Studio)
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer