At New York Blood Center Enterprises (NYBCe), one of the most comprehensive blood centers in the world, our focus is on cultivating excellence by merging cutting-edge innovation with diligent customer service, groundbreaking research, and comprehensive program and service development. Join us as we work towards meeting and exceeding the growing needs of our diverse communities, further our lifesaving strategic goals in a rapidly changing environment, and expand our impact on the local, national, and global communities we serve.
The position serves as a key member of the Blood Operations team supporting optimization by working across all affiliates in a matrix management environment to provide decision-making analysis and support, drive productivity, streamline opportunities, eliminate non-value-added services and control costs while providing leadership in the area of Business Analytics.
- Execute, collaborate, support and lead business imperatives to support all Enterprise Initiatives.
- Evaluate the performance of existing programs and services against business objectives especially growth and profitability. Further, provide support for finding and implementing solutions.
- Partner with executive leadership teams throughout the enterprise to develop productivity, planning and costing models and tools that can be used in budgeting, production planning and other areas.
- Participate and provide input into blood operations projects (i.e. expenses, budgets, timelines, milestones).
- Provide analysis and execution of plans for growing the base of business and overall market share for the organization. Partner with executive directors in Operations in identifying and evaluating new business opportunities and services, new markets, new products/services.
- Provide support in the analysis of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements, including mergers/acquisitions that are consistent with the mission, vision, and strategic goals of NYBC providing business case with recommended outcome.
- Serve as operation’s representative on all potential merger, acquisition, or affiliation opportunities that are consistent with the mission, vision, and strategic goals of the organization and leads the associated due diligence activities.
- Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
- BS/BA required.
- MBA or other Master’s degree is preferred.
- 5 years of extensive proven experience in, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology or a closely related industry in progressively responsible operational roles.
- Experience in planning, budgeting and forecasting operational strategies into deliverable results. Strong presentation and writing skills