Cru's Missions, Insights and Analytics Team envisions inspiring anyone we reach digitally to take next steps in their spiritual journey. Data’s really hot right now. People are virtually checking into places and liking things on social networks, and we want to be able to use that information to figure out what our digital visitors want and need.
As a Data Analyst, you can help teams and individuals interpret data from multiple sources and structure it into information that our ministry can use. The job involves using a variety of best-in-class analytics and business intelligence tools to make the data actionable.
What You Will be Doing:
- Support analytics deliverables across multiple entities by defining and reporting on key metrics, analyzing data from various sources and tools, and proactively providing insights to stakeholders.
- Assist in the administration, implementation and QA of web and mobile analytics to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Gather and extract data requirements from functional requirements with users and other technical resources.
- Identify opportunities to optimize efforts to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Assist in measuring Objectives and Key Results, A/B tests and other activities to increase ministry impact.
- Provide ongoing technical support to stakeholders with minimal guidance or oversight.
- BA/BS in a field that emphasizes data analysis and visualization (e.g., computer science, social sciences, physical sciences, math, engineering, or statistics), or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience working with data visualization tools
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and interpreting large volumes of data from multiple systems
- Comfortable with hands-on involvement in data retrieval, manipulation, analysis and insight generation.
- Communicate insights in an understandable and actionable way.
- Use tools and programming languages like SQL, Google Analytics, DataStudio, Google Tag Manager, PowerBI, Data.World and other industry-leading tools to work efficiently at scale.
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across a diverse set of stakeholders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. And other things like educational opportunities, employee discounts, time for mission trips, and more.