MainStreet Family Care currently operates 20+ clinics throughout Alabama and Georgia under our MainStreet and KidsStreet brands, and we will more than double that number by end of 2022. Beyond 2022? The sky's the limit! Our goal is to open 15-19 new clinics per year for the next 5-7 years as we focus on MASSIVE regional expansion throughout the rural Southeast US. This includes constructing new urgent care clinics in Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, and beyond. We Help Customers Feel Better. Fast.
As MainStreet continue to grow and scale, a critical need exists to use data and modeling to report, predict, and improve business performance. This role is about helping MainStreet leverage data to achieve business objectives. Create value by describing the current state of reality at MainStreet by translating data into information accessible to the business. Help us predict the future to support long-term planning and quickly take advantage of emerging opportunities. Work on special projects at the direction of senior leadership. You will focus on solving business challenges across the entire organization. In short, help MainStreet transform and continuously improve all aspects of our business. Boom!
We are seeking a Data Jockey who lives and breathes data analytics, mining, modeling, and lots of reporting.
Please click the "Apply Now" button on this page to apply directly by email to Samantha Stewart.
- You are a Jedi Master in Excel. Your technical proficiency in the Microsoft software solution knows no bounds. You have a strong track-record of using Excel to deliver results.
- People call you “SQL Yoda”. You are considered the “go to” for both query and database design and maintenance. Your technical proficiency is both deep and broad.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in statistics, data science, predictive analytics, applied mathematics, information technology, healthcare analytics, economics or related field.
- At least 4 years’ data analysis experience.
- MBA a plus.
- Certification(s) that demonstrates this is your career path and you are focused on staying current with the latest updates in your field (e.g., Microsoft Certified Data Analyst Associate with Power BI, Certified Health Data Analyst, etc.)
- Build and enhance a comprehensive data analytics framework at MainStreet.
- Utilize data and analytical models to solve problems, inform specific functions and business decisions.
- Create sophisticated analytical models used to build new datasets and derive new insights from data.
- Recommend solutions to business challenges based on analysis.
- Develop and maintain monthly dashboards of KPIs and communicate results to leadership.
- Conduct feasibility studies, trade-off analysis, cost analysis and business cases for projects.
- Performs ad-hoc analyses.
- Enhance reporting capabilities utilizing the various systems and tools to meet management needs.
- Identifying new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Lead and support special projects.
Reporting & Communication
- Build and maintain reports (recurring and ad-hoc) using Excel, SQL, and potentially Power BI.
- Recommend, build, and own leadership dashboards.
- Support all areas of MainStreet in reaching their goals through analysis and reporting.
- Convey qualitative and quantitative findings in a cohesive, understandable story. Identify themes, summarize insights and make recommendations to drive decision-making.
- Build appropriate presentations and communications.
- Proactively engage relevant stakeholders and subject matter experts to get input and support whenever needed.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with teammates across MainStreet (leadership, providers, corporate and local teams) to drive business results.
- Salaried position.
- Bonus eligible.
- 401K Retirement Plan with 4% company matching.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, dental, life, flexible spending, short-term/long-term disability, and supplemental insurance.
- Employee assistance program and employee perks network included.
- Paid Time-Off.
You are Likely a SUPERSTAR in these areas:
- Extremely strong in Microsoft Excel, including Power Query, and SQL queries / statements.
- Proficient in database interface, mining, query. We use Mongo and SQL.
- Awesome if you know Power BI, or have experience with JMP.
- Proficient with data modeling and strong statistical knowledge.
- Proficient in the various competency areas necessary to analyze, interpret, and communicate sophisticated data (e.g., data management, analysis, validation, visualization, and database administration).
- Super strong in critical thinking and analysis.
- Excellent project management, written/verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- You need to be the BOMB!
- You must be tireless, relentless, and driven. You take pride in your persistence.
- You must have ironclad values.
- You think about data modeling in the shower; while on vacation, you read business books.
- You need to be resourceful. You have never seen an obstacle you could not get over or a problem you could not solve. You get things done. Period.
- You love solving unstructured problems and puzzles.
- You are a true number cruncher.
- You are ultra-organized.
- Your friends and family are tired of you always asking – “Why?”
- You love telling stories.
- You are resilient. You can hear feedback, deal with difficult situations, and adjust as necessary, but you always do what you think is best.
- You need to be good to go with the fact that we are open 7 days a week for extended hours. That means questions and issues can come up during the weekends and after normal business hours.
*Standard Drug Screen, Driving Record and Background Checks will be performed.*
MAINSTREET IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.