Title: Software Engineer - .NET Core (Remote work)
Duration: 6 Month Contract / Contract-to-hire
Remote - USA
***W2 only, no 1099 or C2C please***
- This Software Engineer plays a critical role in the delivery of high quality products to the healthcare industry.
- A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate all essential functions to effectively design and construct modern software systems utilizing diverse technology sets while working within and across cross functional and geographically dispersed teams.
- Development, maintenance and integration of application software.
- Creates, uses, and promotes the use of development frameworks, tools, methodologies and procedures to reduce future coding efforts and increase functional consistency.
- Able to translate software requirements into a fully functional software solution
- Knowledgeable of strong coding practices; implements logical database designs, logical data models and relational data definitions in support of corporate and customer information systems requirements.
- Experience with and knowledge of software development life cycles and the activities that occur within lifecycles.
- Three years + Software Development experience
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Desire and able to quickly learn new skills
- Strong Distributed System Design Skills, including experience with web API development
- Application Development .Net Core, C# and SQL
- Strong DB Development/Backend with MySQL / SQL Server
- Experience in Agile or Lean projects
- Some experience with Angular
- Some experience with Cloud/AWS
- Any Healthcare experience
Everest Consultants, Inc.