In the Supply Chain IT Team, we transform traditional thinking and expectations about how IT supports business innovation, partnership, velocity, and productivity.
We are looking for an experienced IT Systems Analyst to join our technical team in driving technical strategy to deliver innovative supply chain solutions. The work of an IT Systems Analyst focuses on designing information systems that are appropriate for users' needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture including:
- Comprehending business processes and systems related to Intel's supply chain with a primary focus on a subset of these systems.
- Collecting and analyzing information from system users to formulate the scope and objectives of the system.
- Becoming proficient (super user level of skills) in using these specific system and how they function.
- Writing Agile user stories including sizing estimates.
- Preparing flow charts, models, and procedures and conducting feasibility studies to design possible system solutions.
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system.
- Leveraging Agile methodology to design and configure solutions.
- Working closely with the business to develop required training, change management, and operations process.
- Developing use cases, customer scenarios, and/or demos, plan, and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications, and provide support.
- Looking for opportunities to automate business processes with technology and may provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
In addition, the ideal candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral skills:
- Strong stakeholder and end-user collaboration skills, either during projects or for sustaining purposes.
- Strong skills to communicate complex issues to various audiences.
- Self-starter who takes ownership and responsibility for projects and initiatives combined with the skills to work independently and collaboratively in team settings.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other related field; or equivalent of 4+ years of working experience in lieu of a degree
- 4+ years of experience in:
- Developing enterprise scale IT solutions as a Solution/Systems analyst
- Working with SAP modules and configuration
- Working with SAP Hana, Microsoft SQL Server, and/or Oracle
- Agile/Dev Ops principles and Agile practices
- Planning, Defect, and Incident Management tools like JIRA
- Semiconductor manufacturing and related concepts such as flex BOM , TPA , binning , DLCP , LLCP etc.
- Item, Item hierarchy and characteristics, concept of BOM , concepts of inventory, inventory targets, demand , manufacturing capacity management
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
US, California, Folsom;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.