We are One. That’s the foundation of our company culture at TVH. We’re the worldwide leading supplier of quality replacement parts, safety equipment, and accessories for the material handling and industrial equipment industry.
We are seeking an energetic, results oriented Senior .Net Developer who can lead and develop software and database system projects to support internal and external customers. This person will develop and support applications used to analyze data, establish performance calculations methods and address other problems. You will collaborate and offer solutions to strategic business units throughout TVH. This person needs to be a self-starter who can lead and participate in project teams that coordinate efforts globally.
Located at our Americas Headquarters in Olathe, KS, as an Senior .Net Developer, you’ll be responsible for these essential functions:
- Analyze and provide solutions for complex software development tasks, providing design documentation as required
- Work with product owner to understand business requirements
- Actively collaborate with other developers and the product owner in an agile Scrum environment to efficiently deliver high-quality solutions
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for work items
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the quality of work delivered by the team meets or exceeds expectations
- Provide support in production support issue resolution including root-cause analysis and corrective action plans
- Exhibit effective organizational skills, a focus on accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities as well as creativity in coming up with outside-the-box solutions
- Conform to architectural and coding standards/conventions.
- Travel both domestically and internationally to conduct and deliver training for Americas employees up to 5%
- Exudes enthusiasm for TVH mission, vision, and values
- Performs other duties as many be assisted
Qualified candidates for this role will possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience performing a substantially similar essential functions for building enterprise web solutions.
Other requirements include
- 4+ years programming experience required, preferably 3+ years building enterprise web solutions.
- 4+ years’ experience in Microsoft programming technologies: VB.Net or C#, .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, WCF, T-SQL, etc.
- Very strong with MS SQL Server.
- Any knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, and JSON would be beneficial.
- General understanding/experience in Agile Development a plus.
- Experience developing wholesale or retail web storefront software is necessary
- Experience with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and standard Microsoft development environments.
- Excellent team skills must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision, and deliver quality work on time.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be team oriented, possess a positive attitude and collaborate effectively with others to achieve goals in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrates a proven track record in effectively managing tasks and priorities for overlapping projects and meeting deadlines in a consistent, complete, accurate and timely manner
TVH offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, access to an onsite gym for you, vacation and sick time, a retirement plan. And, if you need to take a quick break, take a lap around the TVH campus and earn points through our Wellness program. That’s just the start. Want to learn more and see our dynamic work environment? Take a virtual tour by clicking here. Don’t wait a minute longer. Apply today to join the TVH team.