Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with great analytical skills to research and analyze data to identify real estate trends for Yardi’s Matrix Team!
*This role can be based in Colorado Springs, CO or Denver, CO!*
What you will do
- Analyze internal and external data to identify trends and create graphs for presentation and publications
- Research third-party and market data to identify real estate trends/opportunities in support of key goals and initiatives
- Write real estate reports based on findings from data analysis and market research
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships across departments and teams
- Observe and reinforce internal policies, including but not limited to data, resources, and information technology
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience in business writing, research, or real estate
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of economic theory and principles and their application to the real estate industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact with both internal and external clients
- Solid MS Office Skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work at assigned office location
- Attend meetings and perform tasks for long periods of time on a computer and on the telephone
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule are essential functions of this job
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
- Annual compensation range $65,280 - $97,920
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.