As a Data Analyst, Battery Analytics on the Supply Chain team, you will analyze and visualize data from social media/news outlets to help with the team’s awareness of key issues and enable timely action. We are looking for a skilled member in the team to pro-actively monitor and report Tesla supply chain related news/information is various media outlets.
What You’ll Do
- Identify gaps and areas for simplification, optimization, and automation in supply chain business processes.
- Be very hands-on, work with internal customers, cross functional business stakeholders and Application Engineering teams to develop systems capabilities that improve supply chain performance and efficiency.
- Contribute to all the stages of data science projects: from translating a complex business problem into a data science problem to performing data analysis & modeling and providing solutions to the business.
- Own software products and data dashboards end to end and manage their roadmap and lifecycle from product vision, strategy and roadmap to business analysis, requirement definition, product design, development, and testing.
- Analyze costs and benefits to prioritize between features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence.
- Maintain product feedback loop, drive problem solving and continuous improvement initiatives with cross functional teams to improve supply chain operations processes.
- Maintain product documentation and broadcast communication to all internal customers or business leads on new features, product training and roll-out plans.
- Define and monitor KPIs to track and measure process compliance and supply chain objectives. Maintain and use data to drive changes.
- Experience with SDLC, Scrum methodology and Data visualization tools (Tableau)
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field and/or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional deductive ability
- Expert level proficiency in social analytics and listening tools
- Experience using multiple Social Channel Analytic
- Experience using data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) and web analytics
- Experience in analyzing datasets in Excel
- Ability to create high quality presentations
- Perform advanced statistical analyses
- 2+ years practical experience in a social media analytics and measurement role
Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
$68,000 - $234,000/annual salary + cash and stock awards + benefits
Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program