lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to London, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
The Global Fulfillment Strategy team supports all Global Fulfillment functions including Distribution, Logistics, Trade, and Engineering. The role specifically supports long-range fulfillment strategy and planning, including supply chain design analysis, capability, and investment road mapping, as well as business case development.
A day in the life:
- Execute supply chain design analysis, including cost and benefit sizing
- Analyze cost and service impact of fulfillment decisions
- Own financial and service modeling
- Support tracking of department strategic initiatives
- Develop leadership review materials to support fulfillment strategy
- Support analytics and dashboarding for department, including BI dashboarding
- Support team in fulfillment strategy development
- Strong analytic skills with ability to conduct complex network modeling and financial analysis
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work and deliver in changing environments, under limited guidance while adhering to specified deadlines and budgets
- Well organized and structured, meeting all timelines as agreed
- Excellent MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint experience
- Experience with SQL and database reporting
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business or related field, and 2-5 years' experience in area
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.