lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
About this team
The Global Network and Asset Protection (GNAP) team focuses on the design, delivery and management of our core network and communication services and on the technologies necessary to protect lululemon’s people and assets.
As leader of this team, you build, inspire, and manage the team members that handle all aspects of network design and connectivity: circuit provisioning, cloud networking, SDWAN, network automation, monitoring and alerting, incident response and problem management. We use advanced tooling, including Aviatrix, Cisco, Palo Alto, Solarwinds, and ServiceNow. We partner with 3rd party vendors for onsite and remote support services.
You also lead the asset protection team in the delivery and sustainment of our video surveillance systems, burglar alarms and people safety systems across all lululemon sites, globally.
A day in the life:
- Foster a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equity as you inspire, develop and lead teams of talented project managers, architects, analysts, and engineers. Provide the insights and opportunities that support learning and growth.
- Create a strong understanding of the business strategy and operational model, with focus on how network infrastructure and asset protection technologies enable and support the business.
- Create a strong understanding of the lululemon Technology organization, architecture principles, engineering standards, portfolio delivery processes. Contribute to the evolution of these models by being an active participant in the management team.
- Proactively build trusting relationships across the organization, including cross-functional partners, regional teams, and vendors.
- Build alignment for network and asset protection technology strategies and roadmaps. Define and garner agreement to annual budgets and operating plans. Keep leadership and stakeholders updated on progress, risks, and issues. Work together to ensure key capabilities are delivered with quality and meet business objectives.
- Build a robust operations model that drives network and asset protection system availability to 99.9995%.
- Drive a mindset that incidents are preventable.
- Work towards ensuring every device is known, monitored and meets policy.
- Provision and manage devices through automation, working to ensure 100% of the fleet is compliant to the target templates
- Work with stakeholders to agree to service level delivery objectives and measures.
- Identify, build and institute the processes, runbooks, training, and communication mechanisms for handling incidents and problems effectively and ensure service level agreements are met.
- Inspire a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Partner with Global Architecture and Vendors to bring awareness to new capabilities and features in the industry.
- Create opportunities to experiment and solve known problems.
- Sponsor activities and approaches that make the work fun.
- Celebrate accomplishments.
- Drive efforts for new technology selection including development of RFI/RFP, review, and evaluation through to final recommendation in partnership with Program Management, Architecture & business leadership.
- Take ownership of key vendor relationships. Create healthy partnerships with common goals to deliver value to lululemon.
- Sponsor quarterly business reviews. Manage contract renewals.
- Ensure service level agreements and statements of work are written and managed to meet lululemon’s needs.
- 8+ years of experience enabling key business priorities through the successful delivery & support of technology.
- 4+ years as a people leader overseeing a broad range of talent across multiple work locations.
- Demonstrated experience leading high performance technology team responsible for implementing, enhancing, maintaining networking solutions in Fortune 500, global company.
- Able to provide evidence of building strong, cohesive teams with emphasis on inclusion, diversity, equity, individual growth, and structures to support team development.
- Experience working through various infrastructure system architectures (preference for those with specifically networking, operating systems, and infrastructure automation).
- Experience managing mission critical infrastructure.
- Preference for those with a strong understanding of infrastructure as code, monitoring and alerting, automation.
- Demonstrated success managing complex delivery initiatives and delivering meaningful results on time and on budget with limited direction.
- Proven experience in a dynamic, Agile/Lean environment with proven ability to develop, communicate and gain consensus on a technical product roadmap for corporate functions.
- Experience managing priorities with key stakeholders & vendors with evidence of using strong analytical skills and supporting examples of metrics.
- Budget management expertise: previous experience directly overseeing CAPEX & OPEX investments to ensure efficient spend management.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Compensation and Benefits Package
lululemon’s compensation offerings are grounded in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position is from $161,400 - $211,800 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our total rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus program, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. We strive to be the place where inclusive leaders come to develop and enable all to be well. Recognizing our teams for their performance and dedication, other components of our total rewards offerings include support of career development, wellbeing, and personal growth:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: The incentive programs, benefits, and perks have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.
Workplace arrangement: This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy
Hybrid: In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.