1. Submission and Collection of Personal Information. When you visit or use the Site, we may collect or ask you to submit, or you may voluntarily provide certain Personal Information for the use of the Site and Services.
1.1. Information You May Submit or Provide.
(a) Name, email address, phone number, other contact details, address, location, education, or other career-related information.
(b) Shipping address and billing address including credit card and payment.
1.2. Information We May Collect.
(a) Information from third parties.
(b) Automatically collected information.
(c) Cookies and similar technologies.
(f) Log files.
(g) Location information (e.g. IP Address).
(h) Analytics providers (e.g. Google Analytics).
(i) Advertising technology providers (e.g. DoubleClick, AdButler).
(j) Do not track disclosure.
2. Information Usage.
2.1. How Information May Be Used. icrunchdata may use your Personal Information, including, without limitation, to:
(a) Create and manage your account when you register, transact or use the Site and Services.
(b) Verify your identity and accessibility to the Site and Services.
(c) Provide you with technical and customer support.
(d) Communicate with you and manage your account our use of the Site and Services.
(e) Evaluate and improve the quality of the Site and Services.
(f) Provide you with a customized experience when you visit the Site.
(g) Provide our Services.
(h) Enforce our legal rights or comply with legal requirements.
(i) Any other related uses of the Site and Services.
3. Legal Basis.
3.1. Consent. When you receive our promotional material, create an account, link your icrunchdata to your social network, post jobs, apply to jobs, or engage ads on the Site, you consent that your Personal Information will be processed by us and we rely on this consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. We will stop to process data after consent is withdrawn, where consent is the only legal basis for processing.
3.2. Contract Fulfillment. icrunchdata will also process your Personal Information when we need to fulfill a contract with you.
3.3. Legitimate Interest. icrunchdata also processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights. Our legitimate interests shall include, without limitation:
(a) Ensuring the security and integrity of the Site and Services and ensuring that the Site and Services operate effectively.
(b) Selling and supplying goods and fulfilling Services to our customers.
(c) Protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare.
(d) Promoting, marketing and advertising the Site and Services.
(e) Sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers.
(f) Understanding our customer's behavior, activities, preferences, and their respective needs.
(g) Improving the existing Site and Services, and developing new enhancements of the Site and Services.
(h) Handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes.
(i) Generally, fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
3.4. Legal Obligation that Applies. icrunchdata may process your data when legal obligation applies in order to comply with certain legal and regulatory obligations such as preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behavior and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies. Your data may be processed in order to satisfy the applicable law or enforceable governmental request.
4. Rights Regarding Personal Information. Whenever you use the Site and Services, we strive to provide you with access to your Personal Information that we process. You can update or delete it from our system, unless we are obliged to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
4.1. Additional Rights. You have additional rights such as to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain ways, to obtain a copy of your Personal Information in a commonly used electronic forms, to object to certain processing of your Personal Information by us including to opt-out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
4.2. Exercise Rights. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details below. For the protection of your privacy and security, our Data Protection Officer ("DPO") shall take every reasonable step to ensure that your identity is verified before granting access, or rectification, or deletion.
5. Accessing and Deleting Personal Information. When you create an account and sign in to the "My Account" area, it is protected by your password and may only be accessed by you. You can manage the content and information in your Account at any time, by signing in to your “My Account” area. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
5.1. Right of Removal. Please note that icrunchdata reserves the right to remove from our database, information which includes any content that we consider to be illegal, offensive or does not meet our content guidelines. Further, icrunchdata will respect the choices you make to limit the sharing or visibility from settings within your “My Account”.
5.2. Deleting Your Account. You can deactivate or delete your account at any time, make your profile anonymous or choose to not make your profile searchable. To deactivate, please go to your “My Account”. However, if you would like to permanently delete your account, you can send an email to our DPO with the subject line “Request to delete my information and account permanently”.
6. Sharing with Third Parties.
6.1. Sharing Personal Information. We do not share your Personal Information with any third party companies, organizations, or individuals outside of icrunchdata unless one of the following requirements is met:
(a) With your consent. We will share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of icrunchdata only if we have your consent.
(c) For legal reasons. We will share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of icrunchdata if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary.
6.2. Infrastructure-Related Providers. icrunchdata may share your Personal Information with infrastructure-related providers, including without limitation, hosting providers, analytic platforms, job board software providers, email providers, ad-serving software providers, and any other infrastructure-related third party providers.
8. Managing Personal Information. We retain your information as long as your account is active or as needed to provide our Services or we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. icrunchdata may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and may store your information as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. When icrunchdata has no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or if it is possible, securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until proper permanent deletion is possible.
9. Protection of Personal Information. icrunchdata has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, loss, damage or destruction. These measures shall include, without limitation:
(a) Physical safeguards, locked doors, and controlled access to our facilities and secure destruction.
(b) Technology safeguards like use of anti-virus and other protection software, data encryption and monitoring of our systems and data centers to comply with our data security policy including periodically review the information collection and storage processing practices.
(c) Organizational safeguards like awareness and training regarding privacy and security to ensure internal workers understand the importance and measures to protect your Personal Information.
11. Children and Minors. icrunchdata does not knowingly collect information on the Site from children or minors under eighteen (18) years of age.
1770 South Randall Road
Geneva, Illinois 60134